Tax return for expats: why you always need to file it.

Each country has its own tax calendar and laws about taxation. Nonetheless filing your tax return is mandatory in any country you worked in, regardless of your status, income and job. Read article

Dendax clients received first USA tax refunds | "Government Shutdown" didn't stop the IRS from issuing the refunds.

Those who applied via DENDAX for a tax refund from the USA may be concerned about their refund, as the IRS operativeness situation had been unclear in the latest months. Read article

Are you a logistic company employing foreign truck drivers? Here is how to get a tax refund for you and for your employees.

Foreign truck drivers often miss the opportunity to claim a the tax refund and the tax deductions they are entitled to, because of the bureaucratic obstacles imposed by the tax offices.Here is what Dendax can do for your company and your truck drivers. Read article

E-tax filing is the new tax refund service for those who worked in the USA last year

Dendax has just launched E-tax filing, a new entirely online service which allows you filing your tax return as J1 visa WORK&TRAVEL, AU-PAIRS/CAMPSE-tax filing is a tax refund company dedicated to those who travel and work in the USA with a J1 VISA.Today we had our first review from one of our clients and it is great! Look what she said about us! Read article