Did you work in the UK? Make sure you get your P60

P60 is a document you need to get your overpaid taxes back. You might also need a P60 to file a tax return in your home country (in case you are from outside of the UK). Read article

Package deal - 2 tax returns for lower price

Did you work abroad and do you want to use Dendax to get your overpaid taxes back? If yes, we can now prepare also your local tax return for lower price or for free. Read article

USA J1 Visa - can you really get more if you file your tax return as resident

Did you join a work and travel program last year and spent the summer in the USA? Are you now preparing your tax return? Make sure you get the highest but also LEGAL refund. Read article

Good news for all who worked in USA in 2016

All employers must send out 2016 W-2 forms to all employees before the end of January, so you can get your refund faster :-) Read article

Dendax can now refund your overpaid taxes from Finland

Did you work in Finland? Then we might help you to get your overpaid taxes back Read article

Have you worked in the Czech Republic? There might be more than just your tax return you are missing

The famous Czech hermelín cheese is a favourite among our expats in the office. Whether you are already in love with it or yet to try it, it's easy to make it yourself (and definitely easier than filling your tax return yourself)! Read article

We just upgraded our service for Australia

Our calculator now offers Superannuation estimations Read article

Worked in Germany? Have a family? Self employed?

Tax refund is not the only thing you might be entitled to. We offer a wide array of services, including child benefits and help for the self-employed. Read article

Did you work in Canada? We can help you get your overpaid taxes back!

The average refund from Canada can be as high as 950 CAD. Read article